Justin BuehlerStrategic Communications & Learning Consultant
- Strategic Communication Planning
- Executive Communications
- Employee Engagement & Change Communications
- Digital & Social Media Communications
- Instructional Design
- M.P.S., Public Relations & Corporate Communications (in progress)
- B.S, Journalism, Northern Arizona University
- B.S, Advertising, Northern Arizona University
- A.A.S., Public Relations, Mesa Community College
Justin Buehler is a strategic communications and learning consultant and the founder of Buehler Strategies. His firm specializes in strategy, content development, and instructional design for clients in the high-tech, government, and nonprofit sectors. Justin’s corporate communications experience includes working with Fortune 500 leaders Adobe, eBay, and Raytheon on change management initiatives. He has also developed courses for Allen Communication Learning Services and Pluralsight.
Justin is a member of the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) and the Project Management Institute (PMI), and a scholar at Georgetown University, studying in the award-winning public relations and corporate communications master’s degree program. His interests include content strategy, instructional design, web design & development, UX, project management, leadership, training and development, and entrepreneurship. Justin lives with his wife and son in the heart of Silicon Slopes, Utah.